- Application forms are available on the College Website.
- The Application form should be furnished correctly and submitted online.
- There would be an interview scheduled for the candidates.
- Selected candidates shall be enrolled on payments of the fees as per the Fee Structure.
- Incomplete application form will be considered as invalid.
- Selected candidates will have to submit original certificates at the time of admission.
- The admission is subjected to Karnataka State Law University.
The candidate should have scored 60% and above in 10th and 11th to apply for admission to any of the 5 years B.A. LL. B/B.B.A., LL. B/B.Com. LL. B course being offered by the institute.
Final Admission will be confirmed only if the student scores 60% in 10+2.
The merit list will be prepared on a scale of 100 marks based on the criteria mentioned below:
- Academic Merit
- Personal Interview
Candidate should score 70% out of 100 points in the admission counselling.
- 25 points for the total marks scored in 10th STD.
- 15 points for the total marks scored in 11th STD.
- 40 points for the interview. (Round 1 -15 Marks & Round 2- 25 Marks)
- 20 points for the total marks scored in 12th STD.
Please note that it is compulsory to study Kanoonu Kannada for students who have studied Kannada as a subject at the SSLC level and Kannada Kali language for all other students in the second semester of the course as per Karnataka State Law University (KSLU) rules.
Documents to be Submitted
Each applicant will have to produce the below mentioned original documents at the time of admission:
- 11th & 12th or equivalent board Mark Statement (if photocopy then attested by the concerned principal from the respective college).
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Migration Certificate in the case of students who have passed exams other than Karnataka PU Board (ISC/CBSE/Other state universities).
- Two attested copies of Marks Sheet.
- Caste Certificate and other documents as applicable.
- Ten recent passport-size photograph
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate
- Valid Student’s Visa
- Copy of Passport
- Residence Permit
Contact Number: +91 9538768222 / +91 9538768444
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org